International Institute is seeking mature-self starters who are well-organized, detail-oriented, able to work in fast-paced social services environment. Qualifications for each position vary. Positions include medical, dental and pension benefits. Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to:
Position Title (as follows)
3401 Arsenal St.
St. Louis, MO 63118
EOE/AA. (Please no telephone inquiries.)
Resumes may also be emailed firstname.lastname@example.org or
faxed to (314) 773-6047.
Administrative Services Assistant
Immediate fulltime opening for specialist for A/P, deposit preparation, filing, schedule and form preparation and related. Detail-oriented with strong background in numbers; computer literate with excel background. Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience, including in bookkeeping, technology or editing. Must be bondable.
Case Manager (Refugee Marriage Strengthening Program)
The position provides services which support family and marriage strengthening through the provision of marriage and relationship education, parenting skills, financial literacy, and support achieving economic self-sufficiency for vulnerable refugee and immigrant populations. The RMS Case Manager will coordinate and implement program activities; provide direct services for refugee/immigrant clients; assist with budgeting and financial record-keeping.
- A Bachelor’ degree in Social Work and three years’ relevant experience with refugee resettlement programs, family strengthening, and/or social services is required;
- Experience providing marriage-related education, financial literacy, and/or parenting education to diverse populations is highly desired, as well as demonstrated experience providing strengths-based case management;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to organize, prioritize, and work independently as well as in collaboration with others is required;
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, and database programs;
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills;
- Ability to work as a team member and independently, with a high level of self-motivation and ability to meet goals and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Part-Time Interpreters and Translators
We hold contracts with freelance interpreters and translators of over fifty languages. Currently International Institute Language Services (IILS) is in need of part-time interpreters and translators of the following languages: Thai, Mai Mai, Bosnian, Ukrainian, Amharic, Spanish, Laotian, Vietnamese, Burmese, Russian, Hindi and Dari.
(If you are a highly fluent bi-lingual speaker and you are interested in professional-level interpretation and translation, click here to submit your application online and we will contact you directly.)