Workforce Solutions Program
For more than 30 years, respected leader in meeting staffing needs
Our staff matches the right people with the right jobs. Our pool of immigrant and refugee candidates can fill a variety of staffing needs. While many of their initial jobs require little or no English, these hardworking newcomers are quick learners with strong work values and the drive to succeed.
Our Employment Services
We can help employers manage their workforce effectively and efficiently by:
- Screening, matching and referring work-authorized job candidates who have graduated from the Institute's job readiness and other training classes,
- Interpreting during job interviews and translating new hire documents,
- Training new hires to use public transportation,
- Providing follow up services to ease new hires into a job site, and
- Offering customized fee-based interpreter/translator services, workforce diversity training, and work-site English classes.
No placement or other fees are charged for Institute services. The actual placement cost which totals approximately $1,500 is underwritten by government grants, earned income, and charitable contributions.
Industry Focus and Expertise
The Institute's job candidates work in numerous sectors. A majority of our placements are concentrated in a number of St. Louis-based industries, including:
Construction Health Care Hospitality & Tourism Light Manufacturing & Assembly Transportation
Our job developers routinely partner with case specialists and other Institute staff to successfully employ each job candidate. We are St. Louis' most reliable authority when hiring and retaining an ethnically diverse workforce.
We can help you manage your workforce effectively and efficiently by:
314-773-9090, ext. 173
314-773-9090, ext. 183
|Click here to go to:||Job Training and Placement|
|Job Skills Trainings|