Follow Us:

Foreign Educated

All foreign educated applicants holding a bachelor of science in engineering degree not accredited by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET) are required to submit a favorable evaluation report completed by NCEES Credentials Evaluations. The application for evaluation of an engineering degree may be obtained by accessing NCEES Credentials Evaluations; or you may call 864-654-6824. Once you have satisfied the requirements, you may complete the standard application form and submit it to the Board office for consideration.