Choose a different language
Ordinances & Local Updates
Current St. Louis City Ordinances:
Health Commissioner’s Order No. 15 (Effective 11/14/20)
- Previous Orders 8, 9, 11, 13, and 14 remain in effect.
- Private gatherings, such as house parties, dinners, celebrations, and social events, with more than 10 attendees are prohibited.
Official documentation here.
Health Commissioner’s Order No. 14 (Effective 9/8/2020)
- Extends Order No. 13
- Bars, restaurants and nightclubs shall limit their capacity to 50% of their permitted occupancy or less and shall close by 11:00 p.m.
- Large venues shall reduce their capacity to 50% or less of their permitted occupancy and shall continue to comply with the Guidance and Protocols for Cultural Institutions/Destinations & Attractions/Large Venues attached to Order No 9 as Exhibit I.
- All businesses shall encourage employees and volunteers to quarantine or isolate if they have or are believed to have COVID-19 or if they have come into contact with individual(s) with COVID-19.
- . Any business that closed as a result of an enforcement action or to protect the public’s health may conduct activities necessary to perform the following activities: maintain the value of a business’s inventory, provide security, process payroll or employee benefits, or to facilitate employees of the business being able to continue to work remotely provided that such activities do not further endanger the public’s health.
Official Documentation for Order 14 here. Official Documentation for Order 13 here.
St. Louis City & County require masks to be worn (Available 8 Languages - July 2, 2020)
St. Louis City COVID-19 Updates:
Sign Up for COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution Updates (Jan. 13, 2021) – When DOH receives vaccine supplies, it will follow the phased distribution established by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services.
City of St. Louis Department of Health Monitoring New COVID-19 Variant (Jan. 4, 2021) – No cases of new variant identified in Missouri at this time.