Rent an Event Space
The International Institute of St. Louis’ headquarters campus is located at 3401 Arsenal St. on the Southside of the City of St. Louis slightly to the east of South Grand Blvd. Our campus includes five buildings and off-street parking for approximately 100 cars – all situated on nearly four acres, bounded by Arsenal, Louisiana, and Pestalozzi streets and St. Elizabeth Drive.
Meeting spaces can be rented by outside organizations when not in use by the Institute. All spaces include Wi-Fi capacity.
Requests for rental space will be confirmed in writing. Until then, nothing is guaranteed. We are a large and busy organization. So, rental space between 9 am and 5 pm weekdays, depending on your needs, may be limited.
Community use of the International Institute facilities for non-Institute sponsored functions is a privilege, not a right. We can refuse use to anyone or any group without recourse. Please review the rental guidelines below.
For more information contact:
(314) 773-9090 x121
Reserving Your Date
Non-Operating Hours Rental Times
Non-profit organizations will receive a 10% discount on rental fee only of a valid tax-exempt letter. (non-operating hours fees are not included in discount)
Events with Alcohol
Events serving alcohol will require security.
Proper Care and Use of Facilities
- Smoking is prohibited inside any building.
- Food and beverages are to remain in designated areas.
- Guests must restrict their activities and movement to the areas in the building specified in the agreement.
- After your event, personal belongings should be removed and trash placed in the receptacles provided.
- No lighted candle can be passed from one person to another.
- Candles may be used in candelabras provided drip shields or other protective measures are used.
- Taping items to walls or hanging items from the ceiling is not permitted.
Security Required for events with alcohol and/or schedule after sun-down
All events serving alcohol or are scheduled after-dark is required to have security.
The Institute will not be responsible for any damages or costs resulting from the cancellation of meetings due to the Institute closing for weather or other emergencies. The Institute retains the right to cancel a reservation for a meeting room to accommodate operations. If cancellation is necessary, the Institute will notify the group for whom the room had been reserved. The Institute reserves the right to revoke permission to use any meeting room to any group or organization which violates or refuses to comply with the rules and regulations established for use of the meeting rooms.